Why Choose IWP?
With over 25 years of experience in foundation repair and basement waterproofing in the Wichita, Kansas area, how could you go wrong? IWP cares about the customer first. Our team is extremely knowledgeable and thoroughly trained so that you can be sure you're getting the best services for your money. Our goal is never to bankrupt you or trick you into buying things you don't need, only to help your home get back to its original, safe condition. Your basement is a critical part of your home. It's where you store your holiday decorations and family photos or heirlooms. It's often where you have important household equipment. When your basement is wet, it endangers the health and safety of your family. Call our team today to get started on your basement waterproofing project.
What Are The Signs of Basement Water Issues?
You may not immediately notice that your basement is affected by water, especially if you don't spend a lot of time down there. Some common signs you may be facing basement water problems include:
- Mold growth
- Cracks spreading through basement or crawl space
- Wet or damp areas in basement or crawl space
- More pests than usual in basement areas
- Sagging or flexing floors
- Mold or mildew smell
- ...and more
These are just the beginning signs of issues in your home. If you've noticed any of these problems, you don't want to wait, call our professional team right away.
We Provide Basement Repairs, Weather Barriers & Waterproofing
We install EnviroDri weather barrier on new residential and commercial construction projects.
Other Services We Provide:
- Basement wall repair for water leaks, repair basement wall cracks and basement leaks, bowed basement walls and repair basement leaks from the inside or from the outside.
- Repair and install basement drain tiles and sump pumps to repair basement drain issues.
- Repair of basement floor cracks, basement leaks and virtually any other basement repair you need.
- Install new or repair basement windows with window wells for aesthetics and safety.
- Commercial repair and new construction waterproofing, membrane installation and drain tile.
- New residential construction waterproofing and drain tile
Why Should You Waterproof Your Basement?
You may still be on the fence about getting your basement waterproofed. For one thing, you may not think your home will ever flood due to its location or how sturdy it is. This still may not protect you in the case of a flood or improper construction techniques. Waterproofing your basement will give you peace of mind from issues like extreme flooding, mold and mildew growth, unwanted pests, and more. Not waterproofing your basement causes more harm, even though you might be thinking you'll save money, the real costs come later on in repairs. It's better to protect your family's health and safety by getting our professional services.
What Do I Do First?
The first thing you'll want to do if you suspect foundation issues is to do a walk through your basement. If you can visibly see any problems, that's how you know it's time to call. At IWP, we make it easy to get in contact with a professional. All you have to do is either fill out our online form and wait for one of our team members to contact you or give us a call directly to set up a formal inspection. Your quote is completely free, so you don't have to worry about extra or hidden charges. We will come to your home, conduct a full inspection, and write up a quote based on the services we think your home needs. We only use the best products and our team is highly trained so that you know you're getting the best experience for your money.